DisneyScrappers

Share the excitement!!!

Go ahead and talk about planning, ask questions....

this is the place

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay, Pam!! 38 days for us...

I'm super excited for my next trip there on October 13th -- we are having a special Spooky Halloween event there for The Fairytale Club! We will be scrapbooking at the happiest place on earth and there will be costumes, food, lots of awesome halloween decor, a gift bag filled with a scrapbook kit and other goodies, lots of prizes and a pro photographer!!!! YAAAAAY! Anyone on here planning on coming?! If you haven't gotten your ticket yet, get it now, space is limited! :-) It is going to be so much fun! I can't wait!  Go to www.andreabethke.com/events  for more info...

You can also get more info here on Disneyscrappers: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/the-fairy-tale-club?xg...

Hope to see some of you there!!!

Hey Frank! When are you going to the Halloween party? We are going to be there on October 13th for The Fairytale Club Spooky Papercrafting event! We will be scrapbooking and eating in Downtown Disney and then those who want to join us for the afterparty will be going into DCA and Disneyland for the Halloween party. We will have tons of cute decor, costumes, lots of prizes, a scrapbooking class, a goodie bag filled with an exclusive scrapbook kit and other goodies, a photo booth, a pro photographer, and more! Go to www.andreabethke.com/events  for more details :-) 

Frank V said:

Absolutely!!

Tanya Fears said:

Yay, Frank! Are you planning on doing the Halloween party too?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service