DisneyScrappers

I thought I would pin a thread here where we could share links to our non-Disney layouts. I know I need all the inspiration I can get so leave a comment and add a link to your recent pages and we can go see them at your blog or other gallery and leave praise there.

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On my phone I can only load my photos the way you did. On my laptop though they are able to load right into the thread like how Beth did.
Love your layout!

Julia Mckenzie-Grant said:
I only have upload file, maybe it's to do with being on an iPad.

I only upload from my laptop so didn't realise there was a difference - sorry

I didn't realize there was a difference for the longest time with. I always just assumed I was doing something wrong on my phone and that's why it came up as a link. I wish there was a way to do it without the link when not on a computer.

I only had a 6x6 pad of these papers to work with so I decided to use a cut file to add some interest to the layout. I used Fancy Pants Wish Season & a cut file from Paper Issues. I used a tree to cover the seam on the bottom papers.

oh that is so pretty! I am really inspired by your layouts, great designs.

Thanks! I'm thinking of using more cut files. I really love them.

I love your layout Beth! Those papers are so pretty and never would of guessed you only had the 6x6 paper because everything works so perfectly together!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service