DisneyScrappers

I thought I would pin a thread here where we could share links to our non-Disney layouts. I know I need all the inspiration I can get so leave a comment and add a link to your recent pages and we can go see them at your blog or other gallery and leave praise there.

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a gorgeous layout Beth!

WOW!!! Totally love this and might have to copy it for Epcot America or Liberty Square! Great page

Cris, Michelle, Susan--Thanks! I had planned on using Authentique "Freedom" on this layout, but I thought it was better suited for Magic Kingdom & Epcot photos. Plus I REALLY wanted to use that bottlecap. LOL

That looks like a great album Merrick. You've included so many photos.

I finally finished another layout for Danica's high school album!

Love your layout Beth, the circles with the music notes are really cool!

Thanks, Michelle! The circles with the music notes are from Silhouette.

Made this two pager yesterday

I'm a guest CT at Designer Digitals (was a CT member there for years) for just June & July so I've been doing some non-Disney scrapping. Feels like it's been forever!

Merrick - I cant see your last 2 layouts here. I always see them on instagram though. You have really been keeping up with scrapping well lately and I love seeing the kids' adventures.

Beth - that page is gorgeous! I really love the design.

Kathleen - that is so beachy and refreshing! I love the colors and textures. You make me with I was a digi scrapper and thats not good. LOL!

Kathleen, that is such a gorgeous layout, love the colours!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service