disneyscrappers

Nancy recently shared an article about lobbies here on Disney Scrappers. Check it out here: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/top-9-resort-lobbies-a...

I was very inspired to scrap some of my photos because their top resort lobbies are nice but i love some of the others.

Whether you are checking in or just visiting a Disney Resort, you will be taking photos. Some of these lobby areas are destinations in themselves. You may have check in or saddest of all, check out photos.

Have you been inside any of these resorts? (if the answer is yes, you probably have photos)

Grand Californian

Grand Floridian

Aulani

Polynesian Village

the Contemporary Resort

Animal Kingdom Lodge

Wilderness Lodge

And then there are so many others to visit that you might have snapped photos of the decor or even the amazing Holiday Gingerbread displays or Trees. I bet some of you have been to character meals and snapped a few lobby area photos. Maybe a photo of the enormous mural in the Contemporary?

Create a layout using photos from one of the MANY incredible lobbies.

I didn't realize it but I have several lobby layouts already finished! Here are a couple of my favorite lobby layouts

this one is the most special. Its that moment when we stayed on property for the first time and really found out how magical WDW can be. Never staying off property again. Seriously, looking at it almost makes me tear up.

and here is another special one because they have taken out the gorgeous waterfall/rainforest area at the Polynesian Village

and of course I haven't scrapped the gingerbread house photos yet but this is a pretty awesome photo spot at the Grand Floridian

Save

Save

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and I can not wait to scrap more of these. I want to go back and find some of the older trip photos from All Star movies and Pop and see if I scrapped those.

We went to a lot of  resort lobbies to see Christmas Decor in 2013 -- We did Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Yachy Club, Swan, and Dolphin

NICE!!! I want to see more. AKL and Wilderness are top on my list to see, but I really want to visit AofA for the whole resort

Ooooh!  I can think of several photos I have.  I'll give it a try.

Here is the page I did for this challenge with photos from the Caribbean Beach Customs house. Its where you check in and out. As close as you can get to a lobby there. http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/goodbye?context=latest

Here's mine; I've forgotten how to insert the photo so I hope the link works.  It's based on a sketch from right here at disneyscrappers and on several layouts I found on other websites. The fireplace photo is not mine; the one I took wasn't very good.  This one is from flickr and was taken by aprilandrandy; it's ok to use if I give the appropriate credit.  The lobby photo I did take.   http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/grand-californian?context=user

Oh I have tons of fun photos from the GC lobby with the Halloween tree, Halloween pumpkin, Christmas tree and gingerbread house. I def need to get myself in gear and get one done.

Susannah, that page really makes me want to go there!

Tami - putting that on my list of things to see :)

Hey all! Here's a resort lobby one from me. It's the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian...it is stunning in real life!

omgosh! I have to scrap this soon! I love the woodgrain with it and that bokeh background is fantastic too. I just love the photo collage. I may do that as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service