DisneyScrappers

HEY EVERYONE!!! Are you getting excited about our crop?

Stop in and say hello. Let us know if you plan to play along

A few chat questions:

1. When was your last park visit? and when is your next visit?

2. Are you digital, traditional, or Project life?

3. Who introduced you to DisneyScrappers

4. How many of our crops have you been involved with?

5. What is your current fave paper collection?

Views: 918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

11. What is your favorite Disney restaurant. Fave Quick service??

Currently my favorite Disney restaurant is the Napa Rose. Every meal I’ve had there has been perfect. And if you know how picky I’m am, that’s really saying something!  My favorite quick service....White Water Cafe for the food and quiet atmosphere.

12. Fave Disney snack?

Churro, caramel apple, those twisty pastries at Maurice’s in the Fantasy Faire. 

13. What kinds of Disney souvenirs do you like?

I love mugs, collecting pins for my themed lanyards, and ears.

14. Do you have a Disney tradition that is special to your family?

We always try to see Great Moments with Mr Lincoln at least once during our trip.

15. Is there a favorite Disney Parks Detail you love? (Feel free to post pics if you have them)

Oh there are so very mini little details at Disneyland that I absolutely adore. From the light in Walt’s Apt window, to the tiniest Hidden Mickey in the Splash Mtn queue. I’m going to go with this detail right now, it’s the home of the Little Man of Disneyland, better known as Patrick Begorrah. 

11. oh that is HARD. ok I am basing this on food and magic factors -  fave character meal is Crystal Palace Breakfast, fave dinner has to be BOG due to magic and food, fave quick service I would say Flame Tree BBQ for food and atmosphere, but due to the fact that BOG lunch is technically counter service and they have that amazing pork shank, potatoes and green beans thing, I may have to make it a tie

and here is an image for that lunch because you made me drool and now I am returning the favor.

12. Fave snack I am going with Disneyland for this - Dole Whip and Matterhorn Macaroon Donut

13. Can I have them all please!!?!?!? ok I buy shirts, bags (from cinch bags to Dooney), ears, mugs, pins, and ornaments

14. so many. One fave is the last morning we have breakfast with Pooh at Crystal Palace like first reservation time. Also Daddy always skipped into and out of the park to annoy me and my brother and sister so he taught my guys and they always do it.

15. I have to go with the most obvious. The lamp in walts apartment with the light on and seeing it in real life in person  for the first time with Tami and Bobbi was a AMAZING!!! its on the far right.

I loved Makahiki at Aulani, an awful lot! At WDW - Boma is my favorite all the way. At DLR - oh that's hard to say, Carthay Circle is AMAZING, and so is Steakhouse 55. Quick Svc at WDW - Fish and Chips at EPCOT UK.  Quick Svc at Disneyland - Bengal BBQ.  

12. Fave Disney snack?

I'm a Dole Whip girl.

I love Alex and Ani's bracelets. I usually get a magnet on every trip. I love ears and ear hat ornaments. 

I can't think of anything specific. There's lots we do ... 

15. Is there a favorite Disney Parks Detail you love? (Feel free to post pics if you have them)

Oh man, I love everything. But my very favorite is the background music. 

Chez Remy at DLP - the theming is amazing!

Pizzeria Bella Notte for quick service pizza in Fantasyland in DLP.

12. Fave Disney snack?

Mickey Mouse dumplings at Shanghai Disneyland!

Pins, postcards, pretty much everything and anything!

It might sound obvious but the way in which we go round DLP. Watching vlogs online made me realise that not everyone goes on the rides in the same order as us!! 

All of the details around the Ratatouille area!

11. What is your favorite Disney restaurant. Fave Quick service?? I really enjoyed the miso glazed salmon dish (and the gin & tonic!)that I had at the Grand Floridian Cafe. I haven't been to the same restaurant twice so I can't say I have a true favorite that I must visit. 

12. Fave Disney snack? Mickey shaped ice cream!

13. What kinds of Disney souvenirs do you like? ornament for the tree

14. Do you have a Disney tradition that is special to your family? I do not. My 3 WDW trips were with different groups of my family. Although not staying for the fireworks seems to be an common theme that I would like to NOT be a tradition. LOL

15. Is there a favorite Disney Parks Detail you love? (Feel free to post pics if you have them) I like that little rose garden area in the UK section of Epcot a lot. 

11. What is your favorite Disney restaurant. Fave Quick service?? I love Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland, Be Our Guest at WDW for the theme, its magical. Quick Service: Bengal BBQ

12. Fave Disney snack? The beignets at Disneyland (much better than at WDW)

13. What kinds of Disney souvenirs do you like?  I like picking up postcards so I can reuse them on layouts.

14. Do you have a Disney tradition that is special to your family? I always like to eat at one nice restaurant anytime I visit the parks.

15. Is there a favorite Disney Parks Detail you love? (Feel free to post pics if you have them) I love Buena Vista street vibe at California Adventure and sitting at Starbucks people watching. Its really relaxing.

I'm not sure we have a favorite table restaurant.  We tend to try new ones each time.  Pecos Bill for quick service lol!!!

12. Fave Disney snack?

Mickey Pretzel

PINS!!!  I also usually have to get some sort of office supply and magnet lol

We must start our trip at MK and stay until the fireworks and end with Fantasmic.

15. Is there a favorite Disney Parks Detail you love?

I love every detail...the smells, the emotions, everything

Favorite Disney restaurant I think would be a tie between Raglan Road and Sci Fi Favorite quick service is a tough one. Pecos Bill is pretty good but so is Pizzafari. 

Favorite Disney snack is Mickey pretzels! 

Favorite souviner I think would the ornament we get for the tree every trip. Though now that I have a Pandora bracelet i plan to get a new charm for it every trip. 

Family Disney tradition we have is Disney Springs on our arrival day and we end our trip in Magic Kingdom. Our last picture before we leave the last day is a wave goodbye with sad faces. 

Favorite Disney Detail is a really tough question. They do such an amazing job with even the smallest of details. I really like the different light fixtures they have everywhere so I think that might be my favorite detail .

OOOOH Casey!  Yes, we do an ornament also!!!

oh I wish I went often enough to do a pandora bracelet! I love these questions, reminds me of so many great restaurants. I love Fairfax Fair next to RnRC at DHS. They have a ribs and chicken combo similar to flame tree on the meal plan and its not only massive but really good. At Disneyland I finally got to try the famous Monte Cristo and Parmesan Pommes Frites w/ Cajun Spice Remoulade at Cafe Orleans and wow - SO very bad for you but so yummy! We also at at Wine country Trattoria and I hadn't been before, it was really really good. They were so nice there, the view was fantastic, the wine was amazing and so was my salmon. One CM stayed and talked to me for a long time because he was from houston too and Harvey had just happened. They gave me a special birthday dessert, it was a great meal.

Fave Disney restaurant? Hmmmmmmmm we haven’t eaten in many but I do love Prime Time, it’s so much fun! 

Quick service? I love Peco Bills and Pizza Palace (is that what it’s called??)

Fave Disney snack? A Dole Whip!

What kind of Disney souvenirs do you like? Pins but I also like things for the kitchen so that the souvenir can have a use, and a fridge magnet of course.

Disney tradition? I don’t think we do really, but we do alway aim to get there for Rope Drop and be some of the first in the park.

Favourite Disney park detail? I love the secret stuff, so the teeny hidden mickeys, or the things in the top windows, or standing in certain places and being able to hear things, like singing or typewriters. 

June 2017 - Nov 2018. (Fingers crossed)

Traditional. 

Found on web search

First timer here,.

All of them.  Just love paper!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service