DisneyScrappers

Can you believe it is the last day for this year's week long NSD Challenge Crop? It's been such a nice crop this year! So many terrific pages and it's been great to see people trying new techniques and some of us just getting back into scrapping after almost a year! (Yep, my lady layout here was last June. So crazy!)

Is anyone going to be able to get any scrapping done today, or will the festivities be taking up most of your day?

Which challenge did you want to do but didn't get to? What are you most pleased about finishing or trying this week?

We will tally up participants and get names drawn for prizes. We want to give another big thank you to DCWV for sponsoring our crop this year! We totally appreciate their generosity!

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tanya, that is very impressive!!
Way to go Tanya!

We are back home and slowly getting unpacked. Tonight i might try to get a quick layout done though.

Susan - I was barely online this week, other than Instagram, but did get them all uploaded last night. Next time, I am spacing it out throughout the week, as that was a tad intense! LOL. 

I need to pull together my Week in the Life album this week, but there are a few challenges I'd like to do again with photos with other themes or from other trips. Great sketches and challenges this year - admins, you outdid yourselves!

oh I know Tanya! I hate it when I get more than like 3 to upload! I mean you have to take the photos and that isn't easy with gold in photos, then you have to upload them to your PC and struggle to edit them. Mine always look warped. Then putting them in the gallery and thread. yeah, not a fan.

I will be moving the may challenges to the challenge thread and Janeens awesome watercolor technique to our tutorial and techniques section so we can refer to it when we want to give it a go. Thank you Janeen!!!

Congratulations to all the winners. It's been great looking at everyone's LOs in the gallery.

Tanya I can't believe you got so many pages done in 1 weekend :)

Congrats to the winners!  I so wanted to play this past weekend, but my parents were in town and I had to finish teacher gifts for my nephew's teachers.  

Congrats ladies, it's been great scrapping again and I still have a load of pics to check in the gallery! Thanks again Susan for encouraging and inspiring us to scrap our memories.
Congrats to all the winners! And to everyone who scrapped or chatted this weekend! I had so much fun and it's great to be back in the swing of it all again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service