DisneyScrappers

It’s November. Time to give thanks for our many blessings.  And to let those we love know that we are thankful to have them in our lives.

In this digital world, sending a greeting card by mail is becoming a dying art. Let alone a card that was handmade!

It takes time. It takes work.

But you have to imagine the smile you'll put on someone's face when they open a greeting card that you made just for them.

Are you going to play along?

If so, we have a giveaway for those who participate in the October and November card threads!

The drawing for this giveaway will take place at the end of November.

***Feel free to share links to your progress or finished cards or share them here in this thread, but only Disney projects and albums in our gallery please.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I made My November card with Authentique "Harvest" collection. The pumpkin and the wheat die cuts are from the Cricut "Thanksgiving" cartridge.

I love the detail in your card Laurie.

I made Thanksgiving cards for my girlfriends. I used Brandi Kincaid's Gather the Good stamp set for the front and the acorn and Kelly Purkey's Best Friends stamp set for the sentiment.

So lovely, Christi!  I love the idea of sending cards to your friends at Thanksgiving to let them know you're grateful to have them in your life.

My card is going to be given to my aunt and uncle to thank them for hosting Thanksgiving this year.

Beautiful cards Laurie and Christi

Thank you!

I also made Thanksgiving cards for  my family. I used the Hero Arts Color Layering stamps. So easy and fun to work with!

I forgot to take a photo but luckily someone else did! 

Oh I love your Card Laurie!  How beautiful it is!  I really want to make one of those to frame for next year! :-D

Laurie Zeller said:

I made My November card with Authentique "Harvest" collection. The pumpkin and the wheat die cuts are from the Cricut "Thanksgiving" cartridge.

Lovely cards Christi!  How sweet to make thanksgiving cards for your friends.

Christi said:

I love the detail in your card Laurie.

I made Thanksgiving cards for my girlfriends. I used Brandi Kincaid's Gather the Good stamp set for the front and the acorn and Kelly Purkey's Best Friends stamp set for the sentiment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service