DisneyScrappers

Happy March!

What kinds of cards would you send for this month?

Maybe a St Patrick's Day card to tell someone that they are your lucky charm?

My card for this month followed an online tutorial by Melissa Phillips to make a floral card in the style of the Impressionists. Her card was so beautiful that I just had to try it using the inks and stamps I had in my own stash.

I wanted to make a thank you card for my vet who has been so wonderful during the loss of  Trax and the excellent care they've given my tiny Lily in the last several weeks.

***Feel free to share links to your progress or finished cards or share them here in this thread, but only Disney projects and albums in our gallery please.***

Save

Views: 15

Reply to This

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service