Anybody instagram?

What's your username?

I'm Jumpgate

http://instagram.com/

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm yankeegirl49.

But I am just getting starting on Instagram.....just bought my first smart phone last month, and the learning curve is tremendous for me!  Took me two days to get my phone to ring!  DUH!   But I am taking that Photo class over at BPC, and did my first Instagram post yesterday.  So we will see where it goes.  Too bad I will be on vacation for the next week and will miss 10 days of the class posts........not good planning on my part!

I made a new IG for our upcoming trip. If anyone wants to add me it's _iheartwdw_ 

I'm disneyland_diva (you have to put the underscore in)

Instagram addict! GabiGirl or ScrapHappyGabi

Sent you a Request, Merrick... my instagrams are GabiGirl and ScrapHappyGabi :) 

I think you got mine kzfoug

I've just followed you both Gabi and Kirsten, my Instagram name is @juliamc30 :-).

My Instagram name is:  EAB625

I followed everyone on the list or sent a request. A few I couldn't find. Not sure why.

I'm sally.opo
Mine is d123spencer x

My username is:   eab625

I guess I never posted my username here.  Now is a good time since the July Photo-a-Day is starting! I'll have to start following more of you!

I'm zoopiglet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service