DisneyScrappers

I don't know if you saw these fabulous mini sketches Susan designed for 3x4 cards, inserts, titles, journaling spots, etc.

The mini challenge for today is to make a 3x4 using one of these sketches for inspiration and link it here.

You only have to do one 3x4 for this mini challenge. The actual Challenge #13 requires a little more of you so be sure to check out the link below for that.

This challenge is only open until midnight PST today, May 6, 2017. After that I will pick the name of one participant and mail you a little something from Disneyland, Walt's original park.

This is a great way to use up scraps, practice your sewing or water coloring technique for one of the other challenges. It's also a great way not to loose your mojo in-between pages.

Here is the link to the original challenge: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/challenge-13-3x4-cards...

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fun, I am going to do this this afternoon!

Here is mine. Last thing for today, I have company coming over and I have to stop scrapping!

Made the see through card using plastic wrapped in washi tape. I add some sequins and a glitter castle that is hard to see in the background because I took the  picture using a white background.

Used the 3x4 in the bottom right hand corner.

This is a miniature I shall use in my Disney Christmas pocket letter album .i've cut goofy out 3 times so he's quite sturdy

Sorry the photo is so bad , it's night time in the UK and I just can't get a picture without a shadow
Attachments:
Here is my minis for this challenge. I made 5 of them and plan to frame them to hang in our play/scrap room. Turns out I didn't have any stickers with Daisy so I need to find one so I can make a little card for her.
Attachments:

Donna, super work on that! I saw the castle immediately. It will be such a nice addition to a page!

Rachel that Christmas Goofy is so festive. I'm glad you already have plans for it.

Casey, Wow! You made 5 today!  You seriously amaze me!

What a great idea! Thanks Tami

Finished my 3x4 mini challenge, it's going to go on my Tangled layout for tomorrow. It may also be used for the Story behind the layout. 

http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/tangled-hidden-journaling?con...

Very pretty Mom! I like how it doubles as a pocket to hold your journaling.

I forgot to post these! I love this challenge, as I want to use up some of my cards from my stash. Using elrments from Elle's Studio, punches, and sewing.

Having some uploading issues - sorry! It is pouring rain in San Diego, and things are having issues!

LOVE these! So funny that the rare rain is causing issues.

I love those Tanya!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service