DisneyScrappers

Do you still have that kit you bought and you haven't used it yet? Maybe it's just too pretty. Well, now's the time to use it and make the most of it! Even if you just got it.  #stopthehoarding

Choose one kit, and create two new layouts with it. The layouts can be either 1- or 2-pagers. I decided to do two 1-page layouts, but they will go side-by-side in my album. I like that they're different enough to distinguish them (they're from two different rides) but since I'm using the same kit, there are enough similarities in colors (and especially since I used the same paper for the top background layer) that they can go next to each other and not clash.

Here's the kit I used:

Project Mouse Boardwalk (click image above if you want more details on the kit)

Layout #1:

Layout #2:

When you complete your layouts, add them to the Gallery including the challenge name or number in the title or the description, then come back to this challenge and share a links to your pages.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Cris, that stack is AMAZING for Star Wars pages. They really outdid themselves with it! Plus, the purples are nice for other themes as well.

I'm so glad I got some of you to dig into your old stashes! Thanks for playing!!!

INSD Challenge #22- Stop the Hoarding.

I used Crate Paper's Open Road collection. It was one of my faves, but I never actually used any of it, so when I also dug out these old "Cars" stickers and saw that they matched quite well with the Open Road stickers, I just had to use them. Ironically, I only ended up using one sheet of paper from the collection. :) The gold-ish arrow strips on the top and bottom of the pages (with the map pattern) are cut from the sticker packaging back piece!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service