disneyscrappers

if I were at Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom, right now...

What would you be doing if you were at DLR or MK RIGHT NOW....

I just checked my Lines app and the Davy Crockett canoes are running today so that's where I'd be right now!!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's 11:30 pm, so I wouldn't be in Disneyland.  It is waaay too crowded in Disneyland at night now. Two Paint the Night parades, fireworks, and two fantasmics make it nearly impossible to do anything past 8pm.  DCA would be closed, so I would probably be waiting for the tram so I could come home, or if we were staying down there I would try to get DH to sit with me in Trader Sams so I could have a Piranha Pool. ;-)

DL -> I would have already rode Star Tours, and I'd now be in line for a Dole Whip because I've been craving pineapple like crazy lately!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service