disneyscrappers

It's the month where we send cards to those we love to let them know how much we care.

Do you give a Valentine's Day card to your spouse/significant other?

How about to your friends to let them know you're thinking of them?

My sample card was created using some of my Basic Grey stash, a Tim Holtz stamp, a Recollections (Michaels) paper word, and a die cut from the Cricut "Damask Decor" cartridge.

A few years ago I decorated some chocolate bars for my co-workers. Just a fun little Valentine for my team to satisfy that mid-afternoon craving for something sweet.

***Feel free to share links to your progress or finished cards or share them here in this thread, but only Disney projects and albums in our gallery please.***

Save

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is anyone making valentines??

I have some valentines themed papers so I might make some - time allowing.

You should, Cris! And I would love to see what you make!

I helped my BFF's 9 year old make Valentines for his class over the weekend.
I didn't even think to take a photo but he did some stamping and heat embossing. 

I found some unsent Valentines when I cleaned out my scraproom so I'm going to send those this year.

Christi, I'm glad you were doing some card making, even if we didn't get to see the results.

Did you make the ones you found? Would love to see them!

I found the cutest doxie stamps at Michaels and had to have them! I made this card to send to my friends who have two doxies. I even addressed the envelope to their doggies and signed the card from my doggies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service