DisneyScrappers

Today in the Dream Park, we're adding a land from the Disneyland Lineup. 

How to Play: We're building an imaginary Disney dream park. We will take it land by land (and I'll invent or import some lands from various parks -- so we're not talking just the Disneyland 8) . We started June 1 with Main Street USA, then we added Adventureland. then we visited Liberty Square...

Today we're playing in New Orleans Square-- worry less about what's actually IN New Orleans Square and focus more on playing in the theme! (Perhaps there's a snack in EPCOT's France you'd like to see here or an entertainment from Hollywood Studios?)

Pick One of each (and yes you only get one):
Attraction
Restaurant
Snack
Entertainment
Gift Shop

Character greeting

You can pick an element from any park and from any time  (an attraction from Disneyland history or an Animal Kingdom attraction that fits the theme,  a restaurant from Magic Kingdom, plus a snack from Tokyo Disneyland etc.) 
So let's do it!

We're headed Down in New Orleans....

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attraction -- Pirates of the Caribbean -- Disneyland ride but with the WDW queue area and some of the  Shanghai details
Restaurant -- Going Blue Bayou -- I love that dark, cool, nighttime environ. 
Snack - Beignets, clearly. Lots of beignets. 
Entertainment - FANTASMIC!!!
Gift Shop - La Bat En Rouge

Character greeting - Louis the Alligator from Princess and the Frog -- I love him. 

We're pretty much just sticking Disneyland here.... New Orleans Square is pretty darned close to PERFECT.

Attraction - Something Princess and the Frog themed and of course the Pirates of the Caribbean ride from DL

Restaurant - Blue Bayou

Snack - Beignets

Entertainment - Jazz Musicians

Gift Shop - the gift shop at the end of the Pirates ride at MK 

Character Greeting - Princess and the Frog characters and The Rescuers and Captain Jack Sparrow

Attraction - Pirates. I love the smell of the magical water! ;)

Restaurant - New Orleans Cafe - their French onion soup is amazing (I think I've gone to Blue Bayou too much lately and it has lost a bit of it's lustre)

Snack - I would want another cream cheese pretzel - beignets aren't all that exciting to me

Entertainment - Fantasmic - love that Maleficent dragon!

Gift Shop - a shop with just purses and bags!

Character Greeting - Jack and Sally were a ton of fun, but Captain Jack would be even better!

Attraction - Pirates of the Caribbean

Restaurant - Blue Bayou

Snack - Beignets

Entertainment - Well I always miss Fantasmic so I dont have any

Gift Shop - the fragrance shop

Character Greeting - I've only met Jack and Sally there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service