DisneyScrappers

This is the place to discuss how to make your own Mouse Ear Headbands like you can buy in the parks. And maybe share links of examples or where to buy some custom made ears.

EXAMPLES CLICK HERE

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Natalie!

How awesome, Margie!

Those are so cute Natalie!

oh Margie - that is going to be so much fun!!! I totally love it. Are you already hording papers with that blue in them? if not, you may want to start. LOL!

Natalie the 25th ears are very nicely done too! I agree that it had to be done. I cant wait for the 50th WDW ! Thanks for the link! I love the plaid christmas ears. I really want the ones that bibbidybobbidybrooke (instagram) makes that are spaceship earth ears, but her problem is that she cant make enough for demand and as soon as she releases them, they are gone.

Love your outfit Margie

Those Figment ears are cute (well I'm assuming Figment)

Love your 25th Anniversary ears Natalie

For those not on IG.... here are my ears from The Merry Ear Market
Attachments:

They're cute too :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service