DisneyScrappers

Hey guys - try to follow me here. Many of us have die cutting machines that allow us to cut out shapes if we have a .jpg image.  I wanted to have us share our jpg shapes here that we use for disney pages and we can share some that are not going to be Disney copyright issues, but anything that is a character or clearly copyrighted shape, only share a photo of one you have made. Then if someone would like to "know more about it" they can send you a private message. You see?

For example here is a layout with a shape that is a grey mickey globe that resembles an older Epcot icon that I created and it would not be one that I would share a .jpg of publicly but I can tell you more about how it was created if you send me a private message. This kind of shape is a good one for us to just share a photo of how we used it on a page. 

and here is a shape that I use alot on my tropical or jungle Disney pages and I would be happy to share with you guys. It doesn't infringe on any kind of copyright but its great for Disney. Just click on it and you can save it from here. You have to cut it at least like 3" or more for it to cut well, but it works very nicely.

Views: 31974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Janeen!!

Yes I did see that sale today, and by the sounds of it I'm going to sign myself up for the same deal you did!  It sounds like the way to go!!  Thanks for mentioning it!!

I wondered this myself.  Can you export the SVGs from Silhouette to use in SCAL?

susan stringfellow said:

Hey - I have a question. Does anyone know if the Silhouette shapes that you buy online can be used like .jpgs in a SCAL?

some more fun Disney-ish files

SVG cuts has this freebie today

http://svgcuts.com/blog/2012/09/01/castle-free-svg-silhouette-sizzix/

SVG CUts also has a great castle no hier shop that I've used for pictures in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland.

and Lettering Delights just posted these awesome ALice in Wonderland files

http://www.letteringdelights.com/clipart:curiouser_and_curiouser-11...

Also is there any interest in a SWAP of paper piecings?

Here is another fun one for you guys! It will work for non disney too but I made the middle have a perfect Mickey so I could use it for my disney pages. :) Here is a link to the page I did with it: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/just-keep-swimming?context=la...

here is my other circle border for disney pages

These would be so fun to use. I wish I could use them. I don't have the SCAL. :(

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Susan!  

I love SVGCuts.com and have spent a small fortune at Lettering Delights lately!  

one more border I created that I think you guys will like. :) just happens to have some strategically placed circles.

Beautiful.  Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks so much for these you guys!!!!  I've just got back to my scrap room and plan on printing all of these out for my upcoming projects. Glad I ordered new Roland blades for my Cricut.  Finally I can get excited about my Cricut again! 

Susan, thanks for the  info about conversion from JPEG to SVG, I thought it would be extremely difficult, and it wasn't!

Thanks for these Susan!!  So kind of you to share!!  Love them!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service