DisneyScrappers

So I am participating in a Christmas in July challenge this month on another forum but the thing I am mostly planning to work on is my 2013 Walt Disney World Christmas time photos... anyone else have some Disney Christmas they want to play with this month?

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh wow, love it!

From our Monorail Resorts Decorations tour:

and

Here's one from the Swan and Dolphin Causeway

From the Wilderness Lodge

I am glad you did the swan / dolphin causeway page because I have some water photos where you get on the ferry at DD and its all festive but I felt like it might be silly to scrap just those atmosphere photos. Your page makes me want to scrap them.

Here's my first layout for the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration to scrap my Disney Christmas photos!

Fantastic!!! Love this!

I have another layout to share...this time about the Grand Floridian's decorations. :)

http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/deck-the-halls-grand-floridia...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service