DisneyScrappers

The Disney Destinations have perfected celebrating! So this challenge is all about the various seasonal events that take place both on land and at sea!

Epcot International Festival of the Arts

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival

Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

Mickey's Not-So Scary Halloween Party

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Halloweentime

Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival

Mickey's Halloween Party

Halloween On the High Seas

Very Merrytime Cruises

as well as dozens of other smaller celebrations!

Save

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok I think I need to do 100 pages for this.  I may start on one now. I need the push to scrap more christmas party. Its so dark but so many good photos.

I have about 10,000 pictures that fit this challenge! :-)

Oh, this might be one I will get done too lol, I need to dig into my pics!!!

This is mine from the flower and garden this year, it's been a while since I've done a page but really enjoyed doing it. I've got so many photos of flower an garden but decided on this so that I could use my new lion king dies.
Attachments:
For this challenge I decided to go with the celebration of Sebastian's first birthday. I used Susan's sketch #87 from Sketch Savvy. The papers I used were from Echo Park Birthday Boy and DCWV Birthday Wishes
Attachments:
Oh I know! The number of photos I have for this challenge is crazy!

here is my 1st page for this.

That is so pretty Susan. Love the fussy cut flowers

Michelle that flower cluster is beautiful

Casey. Sebastian looks so cute. Great place to celebrate your 1st birthday

DS1 is excited as we will be in Disney for his 19th Birthday this year :)

Here is mine for the Flower and Garden show.

I scrapped photos of topiaries from the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival for my layout: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/challenge-6-nsd-2017-bloom-gr...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service