DisneyScrappers

Challenge # 18 is to create a page based on SketchSavvy Sketch #180

Flip it, turn it, change the number or size of photos, just make it your own and get a layout finished.

**Optional additional challenge - add stamping to your page

Once you have completed your layout, post it in our gallery with Challenge #18 next to your title, then come back here and share a link or image of your page.

For my example I  wanted to do alot of splattering, stenciling, and stamping sort of tucked behind the layers on my page. Iended up covering most up, but I still like it.

and up close. This does not have to be perfect, its pretty fun to just sprinkle things under the layers.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very pretty layout!

Gorgeous!

That title is artful!  I want to do some stamping on some of my paper for sure. Such a cute sketch and layout! I love the light, joyful colors.

Here is my page.

Love your page, Orlanda! Great choice of papers!

Here is my layout, using Star Tours photos: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/challenge-18-nsd-2017-may-the...

Love it!!!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service