DisneyScrappers

Challenge #16 is to create a layout using Disney Scrappers Sketch #5

This layout has room for 3 photos but you can change the number of photos, or the sizes. Flip it, rotate it, and just adapt it in anyway that will fit your photos.

Optional extra challenge: add gold or silver pixie dust! Anything shiny or sparkly

Once you have completed your layout, post it in our gallery with Challenge #16 next to your title, then come back here and share a link or image of your page.

I really had fun with this one! I used it exactly as shown and I think its going to be a sketch I want to do more than a couple of times. I wanted it to be a little tropical so I used my silhouette to cut flowers and palm fronds.

Save

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love your layout. Fun pics!

Oh I LOVE this sketch & I would love to know how you made those beautiful flowers. That page is adorable!
I bought a plumeria cut file from the silhouette store.
Loving the sketches!

This sketch will be perfect for some photos I have w Matt and Tiki Maynard, the CM at the Tiki Room in DL. I love those plumeria! Such great photos of you and Perry w Stitch!

Working on mine right now...loving this sketch to pieces!

Here's mine finished. I loved the palm fronds so I had to add them to my layout too. :)

I used the sketch from challenge 16 and ending up making it a two pager because when I going through my stash I found more calendar pictures (like my small world layout) that I wanted to use.  so there are traces of the sketch in this

So this is what is looks like as a two pager

Here's my take - GotG Mission Breakout

When I saw this sketch, I immediately thought of Animal Kingdom. Here are some giraffes: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/challenge-16-nsd-hello-you?co...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service