disneyscrappers

We all have unhealthy paper obsessions, right? If so then I am not the only one with a bunch of DCWV stacks of papers that need to be used. The people at DCWV have been kind enough to donate 3 prize boxes for our prize drawings at the end of the crop. Thank you to DCWV! love those guys!

For this Challenge create a layout using DCWV and include a hidden mickey on your page.

(At least 50% of the papers on your page need to be from DCWV. When you post tell us which stacks they are from)

***As an added bonus for doing this challenge, you will get your name put into the drawings a 2nd time for completing it. You may do this challenge as many times as you like but your name will only be added one extra time.  

Once you have completed your layout, post it in our gallery with Challenge #14 next to your title, then come back here and share a link or image of your page.

Here are a few of my most recent layouts using DCWV. I believe for these I have used a combination of mostly Flower Shop, Simple Joy, and Joie deVivre

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another one I just finished for this challenge and the stitching challenge.
Attachments:

oh wow! What a beautiful page! i love the woodgrain background and the whole page looks so frosty and festive

Great page Donna! LOVE your little square photos with the squares of animal print! It's a great way to add lots of pattern without overwhelming the page or making it look too busy. I'll have to remember to try this!

Donna Coughlin said:

Here's mine using DCWV Safari Chic, one of my favorites from them.

Wow! You DO have a lot of DCWV! LOVE all of these- Figment is just adorable, but I have to say I am madly in love with Rustic Majesty with those die cut trees and wood grain paper! And you used two different plaids effortlessly like a pro! Who does that? I certainly have never been able to pull it off. Mad props for that!

Laurie Zeller said:

I have lots of DCWV layouts! Here are some new ones as well as a couple old ones.

Oh my! What a simply lovely page! You seriously just captured spring with these papers! Perfect, perfect page!

Tami - Disneyland Diva said:

Disneyland's Tabebuia Trees

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service