DisneyScrappers

I held over this challenge from NSD because I may want to do it again :) and its good for pocket pages

3x4" card challenge

Create a layout of any kind (traditional, digital, Pocket pages...)

using 2 of these 3x4" card sketches.

As always feel free to flip them, turn them, and change sizes.

Once you have completed your layout, post it in our gallery , then come back here and share a link or image of your page.

For my page I chose the 1st one on the middle row and the 2nd one on the bottom row. Since my page is a birthday page I wanted to make a confetti pocket by using a cut up piece from a pocket page protector. I sealed it with my sealer heat tool thingie. A cast member told me there was a call for me and it was Goofy singing happy birthday to me. It was pretty magical.

The Background paper is one of my absolute faves! Its from a new DCWV stack called Watercolor Ombre. Its a birthday page but everything is Christmassy including my shirt so I needed those colors. The other papers are from an older DCWV Jolly Whimsy Stack.

Save

Save

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this one and can't wait to give it a go!

I just love these and I have a bunch of these left over from my paper packs and I need to use them!

Such a darling picture of you two!

Here is my layout for this challenge. I used the second one in the middle row (my first attempt at stitching!) And the third one in the middle row. For my papers I used Simple Stories Say Cheese III.
Attachments:

Used two of the 3x5 for this challenge. The first is the card with the music notes (second row third one) and the other is the one with the red trim and picture next to the Guitar flourish (third row - third one).

Great job Donna! Say Cheese for Rockin Roller Coaster -- nice!

I combined a few of the sketches for my cards, and here is my layout: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/challenge-13-nsd-2017-yum?con...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service