disneyscrappers

I am making a note in the general discussion area so that anyone who was deleted by mistake will see it.

If you can no longer log in, please re-apply for membership.

I am so sorry that your profile was deleted. This was not intentional. 50 members were deleted by mistake yesterday.

You may add your gallery layouts without restriction on numbers thru the end of the month if you were deleted. Normally there is a restriction of 6 layouts at a time.

Thanks for understanding.

Susan

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No worries! Things happen!  Glad to be back!

This time I will be sure to add them from my computer and not my phone lol.  Then they won't be distorted.  I don't think I had many since I have been slacking on the scrapping lately.

Yay, I'm back!  No worries, Susan - stuff happens!

Things happen I'm not worried! Just glad to be back!! When my mom first told me to try and log on I thought the whole site just fell into the space time continuum. Glad to hear it wasn't that severe and everything is working!

I'm back and so are my layouts. Luckily, I had them on Pinterest so it was easy to upload them.

I hadn't been here in awhile and just was checking in and I guess I was a deleted member? I don't have a WDW vacation planned for anytime soon but I always love to look at all the talent that's here. Thanks for re-instating me!

Former name/ scrapnatya

Marianne

oh so glad you came back, Marianne! I don't have one planned either. I just like scrapping disney with you guys. :)

I'm here too and hope to get scrapping soon!

I am back! Flooded the photo feed with all of my Disney pages, sorry  :-) But I do love having them all here, where I can do a quick glance at my albums to see what I need to work on the most. 

oh Margie I loved seeing them again and some I hadn't seen. :)

Glad to be back. I havn't been in a while had a foster baby, but he went back home, so now I have more time to scrap and be on here, I missed this site and all the Beautiful layouts and inspiration. Can't wait to get all my Disney photo's scrapped.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service