DisneyScrappers

Since the dining plan has changed so much with the new pricing and options, I thought I would make an individual thread. We can add menu updates when they start happening.

2018 Disney Dining Plans and Updated Prices

Quick Service Dining Plan

Entitlements for the 2018 Quick Service Dining Plan include the following for each guest (ages 3 and over) per night of your package stay:

• Two Quick Service Meals (includes one entree and a beverage)
  • NEW FOR 2018: Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests 21 and older can can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) with their meal entitlement.
  • Two Snacks
  • One Refillable Resort Mug

2018 PRICE Per Night: $52.49/adult (an increase from $48.19 in 2017), $21.75/child age 3-9

Standard Dining Plan

Entitlements for the 2018 Standard Dining Plan include the following for each guest (ages 3 and over) per night of your package stay:

• One Table Service Meal (includes one entree, one beverage, and one dessert OR one full buffet)
  • One Quick Service Meal (includes one entree and one beverage)
  • NEW FOR 2018: Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage with their Quick Service and Table Service meal (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests 21 and older can can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
  • Two Snacks

2018 PRICE Per Night: $75.49/adult (an increase from $69.35 in 2017), $25.80/child age 3-9

Deluxe Dining Plan

Entitlements for the 2018 Deluxe Dining Plan include the following for each guest (ages 3 and over) per night of your package stay:

• Three Meals (redeemable interchangeably at Quick Service or Table Service locations)
  • NEW FOR 2018: Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage with their Quick Service and Table Service meal (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests 21 and older can can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
  • Two Snacks

2018 PRICE Per Night: $116.24/adult (an increase from $106.68 in 2017), $39.90/child age 3-9

Changes to the Plan for 2018

Well, well, well… the rumors are true! In case you didn’t notice above ;-D, guests selecting a 2018 Disney Dining Plan may now order one specialty beverage per meal. Guests 21-and-over may order one specialty alcoholic beverage or specialty non-alcoholic beverage and guests of any age may order one specialty non-alcoholic beverage.

This applies to meals at both Quick Service and Table Service locations.

Specialty non-alcoholic beverages may include:
Artisanal Milkshakes
Fresh Smoothies
Premium Hot Chocolate
Soda, Coffee, or tea

Specialty alcoholic beverages may include:

Beer or Cider
Wine or Sangria
Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it helps to show me if the place is a fun experience or not. We live in houston and can find good food, but at Disney we want some magic and atmosphere. I like magic from when we get off the plane til we are back at the airport. LOL!

Skipper canteen is good but the food is more authentic and different. I enjoyed it but I altered my meal a bit. Just make sure you check out the menu before reserving.

Also BOG for breakfast was good. Expensive though. I definitely wouldn't pay out of pocket for it.

that is a very good tip. I will love it but I am not sure there is anything Perry will like that much. I still want to go there.

Yeah, since BOG lunch and dinner are so amazing, its hard to want to do breakfast. Plus that isn't the part of the park I want to be in at that time.

Janeen - do they allow you to make ADRs for MK that are before park opening still?? I know there was alot of talk about opening earlier for resort guests making those morning ADRs not as cool. I just wondered if you knew

Susan-we are thinking Coral Reef. Did anyone have the steak? Will they substitute the mashed potatoes? Drew won't eat them.
Is there anywhere for breakfast in Disney Springs?
Susan - yes they were still doing pre-park open ADRs. Ours were at 8:55 and 9:05 though so it wasn't really an issue for us. The park was crazy busy before opening, especially with the new stage show at the castle. Other than those 2 mornings we were late risers and night owls. We closed down Magic one night and heard the Good Night Kiss and we didn't leave AK until 1:30 am one night.

Sally - Coral Reef is great and I loved their steak. They were good about substituting. I'm pretty sure I got French fries instead on our last trip. :)

there is the steak with the potatoes and yes they do well with substitutions. I had lobster ravioli which was a bit heavy.  One tip though.... if you have a person who is intent on eating steaks alot on the meal plan to get the most of the meal plan, take something that will help that person keep being regular, if you get my meaning. LOL! Steak is like a brick in the tummy and will bog you down when you have to keep up with 15 miles a day. You don't have to eat ALL of the food on your plate, but for some reason Perry feels for the dining plan, he must. Its really good so I get it but I don't want to feel badly.

no fish in this shot but this was taken from my table just to show the view. The big booth is across from the smaller tables that are against the windows. These are the booths and I really like them because you face the windows. You can request the seating you want when you arrive a bit early and they will try to do it. We waited about 15 min to get a good spot.

LOL Good to know Susan!  I'll make sure to add a lot of fiber!!!  We will both probably have 2 steaks and some burgers.

We got to sit right up at the windows and were mesmerized by all the ocean animals ...there were only 2 of us and it was an amazing meal. :)

so glad you enjoyed it too, Janeen. We would have liked it alot better if little kids above us hadn't been so annoying but we knew it was just that reason that made it a bad meal.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service