DisneyScrappers

August Sketch Challenge

Create a layout based on this sketch. Flip it, turn it, change the size or number of photos, just make it work for your photos.

And this is our optional cut file for this month

*Click on the .jpg before saving so that it will be full sized. If you have a silhouette, I have included a link to a silhouette studios file so that you don't have to convert it.

LGM (Little Green Man)

Silhouette file:  8.18-LGM.studio3

I cut out several to see how he would work. I like him just in white but I decided to cut him smaller and do some watercolor. The smallest size I could cut him nicely was about 2 1/4" tall.

For my example, I needed to include 3 photos and I found a cut file in the Silhouette store to use as a title. I used some Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection papers because they have that elusive purple.

Orlanda used thes rich gorgeous colors to go with her photos of the West Wing at Be Our Guest Restaurant. She said, "I tried to duplicate the curtains by tilting the black paper and adding that red paper underneath " and just look at her little bell cloche and framed photo of the beast!

Kristin scrapped these super cute photos her fave character, Woody, and the stars a perfect addition! She used 3 photos as well for the sketch  but also had room for the journaling block which is an embellishment at the same time, with one of the White Glove Level cut files for August.

Janeen wanted to include alot more fun photos so she stetched the sketch into a 2 pager and that happens alot when we take alot of photos at Disney! She used some of the August cut files and a couple of past cut files as well.

Tanya also used our LGM cut file and she added it to one of our past cut files with the star background block. She made the sketch her own to compliment her photos by switching things up a bit and it turned out perfectly!

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome sketch and you gals did awesome work with this sketch!!

Another great sketch! And love seeing everyones layouts!

Awesome !!

I love this layout !

Great pages, ladies!

I'm loving them all and that everyone used Disney  cut files! Too fun!

This was a fun sketch! Sebastian helped me turn it into a two page layout. 

Super layouts!!!  Great sketch!!!

I'm in! I have a couple of photos I've been wanting to scrap for a while and this sketch should be perfect.

Here's mine; I stuck pretty close to the sketch. The title, "memories" chipboard, and hashtag are actually silver but look brown here.

oh I miss the days when you could ride in the nosecone of the monorail! Love this page and I totally understand with the silver. I am so annoyed with gold looking black in all of my photos.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service