DisneyScrappers

Lets keep that ball rolling from INSD cropping. We all had so much fun getting pages in our books. I think we should keep going. This is the spot to set goals, be accountable and chat about what we are working on.

The idea of a Layout a Day is very intimidating and realistically I think we all would be thrilled with just getting as many pages finished as possible. Maybe your goal is 3 a week or maybe the goal is to come in your scraproom every weekend to scrap or every week day. For me sometimes that means getting a little bit done on my page each day til its finished.

***Sidenote - if you want to hang out and play along but you will be working on disney and also non disney - thats fine. Just post it in your blog or instagram or wherever, and then come back here and share a link to your page in the thread so we can all see it.

Please join us and lets see how many pages we can finish!
Who's in?

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to go to an actual crop someday! That would be so hard to park for though lol.
I have been back on track the last couple weeks with having 7 layouts done this month so far. Hoping to keep that momentum going! I do need to finish my Halloween album though so I think im going to switch to that this weekend.

I was able to go to a crop this past weekend and I got 5 layouts done...plus another one this week, which adds 6 layouts to my total. I posted them all in the gallery tonight...sorry for the bomb!

Great job! I wish I had gotten alot done this month but its slow going for me. I am working on a page now. I am hoping with Sav having surgery and me watching him for a couple of weeks, he will nap in my scraproom but that may be asking a bit much. I suspect it will be more difficult than I think

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service