disneyscrappers

Lets keep that ball rolling from INSD cropping. We all had so much fun getting pages in our books. I think we should keep going. This is the spot to set goals, be accountable and chat about what we are working on.

The idea of a Layout a Day is very intimidating and realistically I think we all would be thrilled with just getting as many pages finished as possible. Maybe your goal is 3 a week or maybe the goal is to come in your scraproom every weekend to scrap or every week day. For me sometimes that means getting a little bit done on my page each day til its finished.

***Sidenote - if you want to hang out and play along but you will be working on disney and also non disney - thats fine. Just post it in your blog or instagram or wherever, and then come back here and share a link to your page in the thread so we can all see it.

Please join us and lets see how many pages we can finish!
Who's in?

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan, I really like that MGM page - especially the little Mickey heads at the bottom of the ledger paper layer, the 3d stars, and the little striped banners

thanks Christi.

I am almost finished with another page today but I cant share it because its for a june challenge. I do really like this sketch though so I think you guys will. Its just one photo but easily you could do two photos. Its a page that has circle elements and I don't do those all that often, but it turned out pretty cute.

Got three layouts done from my Halloween album last night. Just need to go out and take pictures then I will go post them over in the non Disney layout section.

well done, Casey! 

I have my layout all together the way I want and now I just have to take it apart and glue it down and stitch it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service