DisneyScrappers

I think I want to have a challenge every now and then that inspires you to try something new. This is not my idea, I found it on the uber talented  (disney lover) Nancy Damiano's blog. I have done this before but it was a long time ago and her version is very fresh. Check out her layout and layering for a 3D custom embellishment HERE.

The Challenge is to go visit the link above and then create a layered embellishment of any kind and use it on a layout. This can be a shape, title, leaves, mickey icon,... anything, just give it a go

This can be accomplished by using Dies, a die cutting machine like the silhouette, or even punches. I love that she used white cardstock and inked part of it for an ombre look

Save

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do this technique a lot because I like the titles I cut out to look more like thickers. But I've never tried the inking.

here is my page that I used this technique (except for the inking of the letters). On this example I cut my title 3 times and glued the layers together to make the title thicker.http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/moana

oh really! Now I really have to do it

Orlanda that is such a magical layout! Wow! You are always so detailed and your Cricut/Silhouette skills amaze me.
Thank you Tami!! It was so much fun to do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service