DisneyScrappers

You know how it works, use the sketch to inspire your layout, flip it , turn it, add or take away a photo. Just have fun.

Added challenge: Include a sequin, doily or stamping on your layout

I used an older layout for this sketch because I wanted to have a sketch with a landscape and a portrait photo. I often take photos both ways at the parks. This is the little "island" at Caribbean Beach Resort

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm working on my page with photos of DeVine. Hoping to finish it and post later today. :)

Here's my take on the sketch.

Janeen, what is your "doily" punch?  I love it and want one.  ;-)

Janeen Beuchel said:

I used this sketch today but it wasn't Disney photos, but I have posted it on Instagram.

oh thanks julia! I will check it out

Wendy, It is a Spellbinders die set....I'm not sure of the name because it's actually my mom's. I borrowed it for my layout. :)

Wendy Mitchell said:

Janeen, what is your "doily" punch?  I love it and want one.  ;-)

Janeen Beuchel said:

You guys, your pages are fantastic! My phone wouldn't let me comment on your photos in the gallery just now but fabulous work everyone!

I love this sketch Susan. You're getting me all inspired. ;-)

I loved this sketch so much I decided to turn it into a two pager. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service