disneyscrappers

You know how it works, use the sketch to inspire your layout, flip it , turn it, add or take away a photo. Just have fun.

Added challenge: Include a sequin, doily or stamping on your layout

I used an older layout for this sketch because I wanted to have a sketch with a landscape and a portrait photo. I often take photos both ways at the parks. This is the little "island" at Caribbean Beach Resort

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this sketch!

This sketch is awesome! I love that you have one vertical and one horizontal photo plus a little extra one. :)

Great sketch! currently working on a page of Moana and I'm using this sketch.

oh good, glad you guys like it. I like using 3 photos lately so I am learning to squeeze more on a page.

Can't wait to scrap this sketch!

Love this sketch Susan!

Great layout!

I am liking this sketch alot more now that I see what you guys have done. I may have to give it another go

Here is my page for this sketch. http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/moana

Lovely page Donna

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service