disneyscrappers

Sometimes I feel like there is just something missing on a layout and often if I just add something to the edge it feels more framed and finished off.

For this challenge try to add something fun to the edge of your layout.

Some of the things I like to add:

Journaling

Stitching

Mat with patterned paper

Scraped edges

Stamping

Punches

ink or watercolor

small strips of scrap papers

stitching

washi tape

Here is a bit of inspiration from a few of my past layouts. I will be adding an example soon

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this challenge. I'll definitely be playing along and I want to try several of these techniques...especially the mickey head one! :)

I need to do more than one page for this challenge. But here is my first. I typed on the edge of the paper

http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/oz-great-movie-ride?context=l...

Delightful!! I can't believe you typed along the edges and got it to fit!

yeah, that really was the tricky part. I figured I would just go for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service