disneyscrappers

Hi everyone and HAPPY SPRING!!!

This is the spot to say hi and introduce yourself. We do not have a chat box yet so we just chat here and catch up

Who is going to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this spring?

Anyone have a fun trip planned this month?

Maybe you are just spring cleaning or scrapping and wishing you were at a park?

Views: 1410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just popping in to say "hi".   Such great inspiration and wonderful layouts in the gallery.  I haven't scrapped in months and months.  I did buy some Toy Story and Space Academy from CB!  Gosh knows I didn't need any more Disney themed paper but...I couldn't resist. Will be at WDW in July and November.  Trips always get my scrap mojo going! ~Cindy 

Cindy--I'm sure you will have a great time! I've never been to WDW in July. November will be great because the Christmas decorations will be up. We went once in December...arriving on Dec. 26th. It was CRAZY, but very magical. We were still newbies at the time and we didn't realize we were going at the busiest time of the year. We were pretty clueless! LOL

I'm still trying to get my scrapping mojo back. I haven't scrapped since last spring/summer. It's always hard to get back into it. I'm hoping The CB Toy Box & Space Academy lines will help me get back into it.

We did early December in 2013... we got serious Christmas magic without Christmas crowds... it was FAB!

OK So I'm trying to plan an insane trip  -- IL's have decided they're bringing their Motor Home out here in May and we're all going on a big trip.

Their first thought was up into Montana (Glacier NP) and whatnot... I had to explain that it will SNOW on you... not there will be patches of old snow. You will get SNOWED ON. AND the road in the National Park does not even OPEN until Late June to convince them this was a bad plan.

Somehow I suggested an alternative of doing Utah and Grand Canyon... and my FIL kept calling me with questions and... blah blah... somehow I volunteered to plan and book this whole thing... OH and figure out how to move most of two weeks of homeschool work into the preceding weeks.... 

But there's NOT a lot of availability that suits the needs of their RV . This is EXHAUSTING.

At least you knew it would snow in GNP May Merrick! I wouldn't have even considered old snow on the ground. Sounds like a crazy task to take on. How about a trip to the RV park in Anaheim that has a shuttle to Disneyland? Lol! My parents just scoped that one out this weekend.

Cindy, two trips to WDW sounds dreamy! I really hope I get to go once in my lifetime.

Casey, I agree, finish what you started before your latest trip! It's just too hard to go back and finish later, says the queen of unfinished projects.

Oh Beth, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I haven't made a layout since last summer and I only made the samples for kits. No pics. :-( My classes this weekend helped. I'm heading into my studio tonight to clean up and finish about three projects on my desk so I can start working on a scrapbook project. I think I'm going to have to sit in a clean studio and pull out a bunch of paper and sit on the floor with it until I remember why I bought it. Lolololol!

Good luck with finishing your projects Tami. Great to hear from you again :)

Merrick good luck with trip planning. It's hard for a large group

Cindy and Beth - nice to hear from you both too

Susan I hope the decorators managed to finish the decorating job to a good standard for you. You shouldn't have to receive a lower standard of workmanship because they misjudged the length of the job.

DH has just booked flights to Orlando and a Villa for 3 weeks for this summer :). Next thing on the list Disney passes :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service