DisneyScrappers

I think we need to get back into our stashes of products again, so I am starting the stash challenges again. I hope this motivates you to use some of those products you have been holding onto.

Stash challenge - 3 or More

Pick three or more of the following to include on your layout:

3 or more types of Alpha stickers

3 or more words for your title

3 or more Patterned papers

3 or more photos

3 or more Star shaped Embellishments

3 or more different stamps

3 or more different punches

3 or more circle shaped embellishments

3 or more pieces of twine

3 or more things that sparkle

3 or more different brands of papers

For my example,  I used 3 or more alphas, 3 or more words in my title, 3 or more patterned papers, 3 or more stamps, 3 or more pieces of twine. I stamped the images onto vellum and heat embossed with black embossing powder and then cut them out.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, I hate saying goodbye.....but what a great title for a cool page!  Love those stars!

I know, its the worst time and the boys didn't really know that since it was their first time. They were still having fun. They tend to not be sad about leaving til they are home for a day or 2 and realize that the real world is so not fun.

What an awesome challenge!!

Love your layout and this challenge.  I'm going to start it tomorrow.  :)  I always cry when I have to say good-bye to any Disney park!

On our last vacation in February, I started to cry when we needed to go and my youngest son looked at me and said I must not have had a good time.  If I had had a good time, I would be happy, not sad.  I like the way he thinks.  I did have a very good time.  I look forward to scrapping it!  I even have WISHES!  Photos.  I may scrap that as soon as I finish this book. :)

Saying goodbye is the worse and I get the worse pictures ever because im such a mess! Love this layout and such a fun challenge!
Moving out day is the worst.

I started with this but I settled on Fussy Cut elements instead of punches :) 3 photos, 3 or more patterned papers, 3 or more washi tapes, 3 or more brands (CTMH, American Crafts and Echo Park peeking out here)... so I didn't do the three or mores that you listed but I definitely did some stash diving and I made a page so... I'm pretty happy!

Merrick, this is OH SO SUPER CUTE!!!  I love it!!!

I have to say it again, Merrick, I love this page.

This is my take on this challenge:

http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/epcot-love-1?context=latest

I labored over this layout.  At first I thought I was not going to be able to use it in the challenge because I couldn't wrap my head around the 3 or more thing.  I thought it would be easy but it wasn't.   After walking away from it and getting fresh eyes on it in the morning, I got into the spirit of it.  The page really came together when I added the words Love and EPCOT.  The layout needed that little balance of pink.  Also, matting the one photo in 2 colors, which accented it, made all the difference in the world.  Before I did that, all 3 photos were a bit lost.   

Thank you so much for these challenges!  I love them!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service