DisneyScrappers

Here is the June Sketch Challenge

Create a layout based on this sketch. You can flip it, turn it, or change the size or number of photos.

*Optional bonus challenge: Use Punches

Here are the examples from some of our talented Disney Scrappers. I hope you will be inspired to check it out

For my example I used some older Basic Grey Pyrus collection.

This bright cheerful layout is from Kristin, she punched mickey's from the transparency

Merrick made this super cute Donald Duck page. These papers and washi could not be more perfect! 

Natalie created this gorgeous Epcot at Dusk layout. Its totally my favorite place to be that time of day too. Natalie added circles rather than punching them from a paper piece. 

Another beautiful Epcot page. This is by Janeen. She said that she likes the strips across the page because it allowed her to use some of her new washi tape.

Save

Save

Julia created this pretty Epcot layout using photos from the Flower and Garden Festival. She used circle punches as well as butterflies.

Save

Save

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I modified it to three photos, but here is my take on the sketch:

Lovely pages, ladies - sorry it's taken me so long to come and have a look! I love seeing so many examples of one sketch.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service