DisneyScrappers

I know this won't use up any product really but we tend to forget about all of the tools in our stash. Out of sight, out of mind. So this month try to play along with this one at least once to justify buying all those fun toys. :)

Create a Layout using at least 2 of the following "tools" from your stash:

Silhouette or Cricut

Cricut Cartridges

Eyelet tool

Embossing Folders

Border Punches

Stencils

Stamps

Heat Embossing

Mickey scissors from the parks ;)

Decorative edge scissors

sewing machine or hand stitching

Fringe Scissors

Additional Challenge - Add Washi Tape to your layout. Not a tool but we NEED to use that stuff.

I don't have an example for you right now but I will have one soon.

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I definitely need to participate in this one. I rarely use my Silhouette - I know its not on the list, but I'm adding in for myself! As for washi.... let's not even go there.

good idea - I will add it

The layout I am working on, I just used my ancient provo craft scissors.  You know the ones that do all the different borders lol.

I'm excited about this challenge.  I just need to get through this long work weekend and then I'll be scrapping in full force again!!!

Sally I am totally adding that! LOL!

Thanks Susan! Then I totally completed this challenge lol. I just posted. It is a lose interpretation on the July sketch!
This is a great challenge, will try to play along, I was going to do the July sketch challenge today,but the weather has been lovely here today and I've been in the garden most of the day, maybe I can incorporate both together!
I'm sitting here thinking about what to do for this challenge, I know I'm going to use my cricut and cartridges! Then I looked at my last page a did a few weeks ago and realised I used boarder punches(Martha Stewart) big bite for the eyelets on the tags, and the camera is a stamp and silhouette for the title!
I'm going to do another now using the cricut, it's been a while since I've used it, as I only tend to use it with cartridges.
Here's the page!
Attachments:
That's a great page, Michelle! I really want to do something with my silhouette - for absolutely ages, I've wanted to create a 'scene' style page with lots of cut files. Nicol Magouirk was a genius at it and I have loads of Kerri Bradford files that I've never used so I'm going to put some thought into it and see what I can come up with.

Love your Baymax page Michelle. It's great when you get to use older tools/stash.

I need to use my punch around the page border punches

LOVE that page! Thanks for sharing here

Thank you ladies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service