DisneyScrappers

Hey everyone! Are you ready for a fun challenge!!!

This is a fun sketch because it is very flexible. You can change the size of the photos and even use up to 4 photos.

Bonus challenge: try to use a printable on your page. Anything digital that you can print from any source. There are SO many great things on Pinterest.

For my example I used photos from Liberty Square. I stayed pretty close to the sketch. I used one of our White Glove Level exclusive printables and I watercolored it to make a tag. oh and I used watercolor paper for that. The papers are from Pink Paislee. 

Now just take a look at what our wonderful designers have done with this sketch!!! Note how they have each changed it to suit their photos.

Janeen even stretched out the sketch to create a 2 pager that is fantastic! And she even made a sketch of her page to share so you can see how she stretched it. Anytime you need a two pager, this is a perfect way to do it. (click to see her page larger)

Janeen's sketch

Kristin created this page using lots of great printables that she found on pinterest. The disneyland banners, strip of mickey heads, and the chip and dale cards are printables. Then she even printed a page from her son's autograph book.

Julia used 4 photos rather than 2 and I know all of you WDW fans will love this.

Natalie went tropical and did a Typhoon Lagoon page that will make you all want to go right now!!!

Another beautiful tropical page. This one is Merrick's and she used the most perfect Graphic 45 collection for a Poly page.

I hope you are all inspired to play along and create a layout! Be sure to post your layout in our gallery and then come back here and share a link. Have fun!

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such adorable pages by everyone!  Love how Janeen stretched the sketch!  I have to get scrapping again here!

These pages are soo much fun!! You ladies did such a great job on your pages & im loving that sketch!
Wonderful examples ladies, it's a real fun sketch which I'm going to do the weekend!
It's so great to see the different versions of the same sketch!
Love the examples everyone! Such a fun layout and so much fun seeing how so many people take the sketch and add their own twist to it!
Janeen -- all those photos on your two pager are fantastic!
Julia- your colors are so pretty!
Natalie - this characters are so fab!
Kristin - love your printable!

I wonder if all the tropical themes are inspired by the seaon... if this was a December sketch would we all have made completely different pages?

Love all the examples!  They are fantastic.

Omg... I just love what everyone did with this fun sketch!! Way to rock it girls!!
Lovely pages as always ladies! I really struggled with my page as my video will show when I've done the editing! I upgraded software the other night so that has delayed it slightly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service