disneyscrappers

Happy New Year Everyone and I hope you are ready for some new challenges!

This sketch will feature a special photo or main photo. I left room in the lower part of the sketch in case you would like to add a second smaller photo like a 2" or 3" square where I have the date.

Think about turning the sketch or flipping it, you can do snowflakes if you have holiday park photos or maybe circles, hearts, stars, or mickey icons.

Have fun, share your layout in the gallery, and come back here to share a link to inspire the rest of us.

I hope to have an example to share soon :)

Save

Save

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Donna!

I combined the January Inspiration Challenge with this Sketch Challenge. Not my favorite layout by any stretch. But it's done!

oh the colors are fantastic and I love the title. I wish I could see the tiny details. Very cool!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service