DisneyScrappers

Here is the this month's  inspiration challenge. 

Gather inspiration from the images in this mood board and choose 2 elements or more to use in your layout.

For example you might use one or more of these elements: stars, blues, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, balloons, Norway, yarn or other fiber, Main Street USA, Monorail, snowflakes, ...

Share your layout in the gallery and then come back here and add a link to your layout so we can all be inspired.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love all the inspiration on here...makes me wish tomorrow was Saturday and I could scrap the day away. :)

Oh Im glad! I might get to scrap this saturday at a crop but if I don't get to go, I am totally planning on scrapping at home.

Love the mood this gives!  Takes me back home!

I have used this as inspiration a few times this month already. :)

On this one I was inspired to scrap my Main Street USA Christmas photos and I added some blue to my page. 

The bright blues in this mood board reminded me of the blues in my focal point photo and I added several stars to add to the patriotic feeling of this page. 

love the photos and the pages. I haven't seen such a cool Hall of presidents page before. Great job!

Janeen, love that Basic Grey on the Main Street page.

And the plaid background on the Hall of Presidents! Swoon. I really like your photo collage too.

Love it, Wendy!!! Im so glad you are scrapping your photos already

These are photos from our 2011 trip.  LOL!  But I definitely came home inspired!  

thats funny because before Nancy left yesterday for Aulani, she told me that when she gets back she wants to scrap some of her older trips too. I know when I get home I want to scrap new things. LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service