DisneyScrappers

This month I might have 2 sketches for you but this one is the only one finished so far.

The challenge is to use this sketch as inspiration, flip it , turn it, change the number of photos... whatever you need to do to make it yours.

ALSO as a bonus, try to include a heart  or bling on your page somewhere.

*add your page to the gallery (photo section) and then come back here and share a link so everyone can see your page.

Here is my page. Yes I made the sketch from an older page but I really liked the way the 3 photos fit with extra space for embellishment or journaling so I have been wanting to make a sketch for it.

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great sketch for the month of love! I am thinking Alice in Wonderland photos! :)

I love this sketch! I am working on Halloween layouts right now but I definitely want to use this sketch!
I already had three photos of that size and three cards/tags sitting on my desk waiting to be scrapped. Spooky!

Oh man!  We were just on Safari yesterday and I had seen this earlier, I would have take a photo of one of my boys!  Drat!!!  We did see some giraffes trying to make baby giraffes.  ;-)

I got my layout done today and am hoping to upload it tomorrow. :)

My 200th layout posted to Disney Scrappers!

Congratulations on posting your 200th layout

Love all the flamingo embellishments and the pink flamingo paper

Here's mine; not sure if the link will work, this is my first time posting to a challenge.

http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/arendelle

I finally took photos of some layouts. Here is my take on this challenge:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service