disneyscrappers

For the inspiration challenges I will give you a sort of Inspiration mood board with images that I hope will inspire you. Not necessarily the exact theme, but whatever you see in the images that makes you want to start a layout.

Pick 2 or more elements from this image to use on your page

*These images were borrowed from online images, they are not my own.

For example from this image here are some of the things that might show up in your layout:

Mickey, Minnie, the colors, Be Our Guest, Roses, Hearts, White Rabbit, Anything Alice in Wonderland, Mouse ears ice cream, Desserts, Dumbo ride, mickey hats, Main Street...

For my example pages I used photos from one of the parades that used to be at Disneyland (2008). I used Basic Grey Saturday Morning which is perfect for Disney. I was inspired to do these Alice in Wonderland themed photos for obvious reasons, but I pulled the flowers and hearts from the inspiration photos too.

I still had more photos and I wanted them to have the same papers so I went ahead and did a second page

Save

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooooooh - this challenge is going to be fun! Great pages - so much life to them! :)

Love the inspiration board

I've got a couple of photos that would be ideal :)

I loved this inspiration board for pictures of my friends and I with Mary Poppins on Main Street. I was inspired by the colors and the sweet lil' valentine especially. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service