disneyscrappers

there is always something new and exciting going on at the parks. This is a spot to share a LINK to that information and discuss. 

***Please do not post the actual information here unless it is a short paragraph of information.

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan, that sounds fantastic. And hey, the fee includes the tax and tip and valet. LOL Plus park admission. 

omgosh, check out the fun for the Pirates 50th! I know its only temporary but I would love a gold dusted beignet and all that merchandise!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/03/14/news-gold-dusted-churros-a...

My mom is getting her lemon gold dusted beignet today. I may end up missing out because I won't be there until next week for the 5th annual Eggstravaganza Egg hunt.

Currently they have all the stuff in Fantasyland for Beauty and the Beast. Nothing close to Beasts Castle, BOG dining or Storytime with Belle, but some delightful temporary little changes in Fantasyland right now. I tried all the new food and the grey stuff. My favorite part was the onersction between Gaston, Belle and Beast as they wandered around Fantasyland.

I saw that!!! I was so jealous! You need to give your mom our trip dates so that she can at least meet us for part of the trip.

Do you know if that beast stuff will stay into fall? I really hope it does because I would kill for a photo with them and so many of the treats sound good. Traditional or not, that poutine looks delish!

I don't know how long the Beauty and the Beast stuff will be around.  Sometimes they keep it around until the movie comes out on DVD if it is popular. 

They just extended the MSEP  until August 20th due to its immense popularity. All the parents and grandparents are bringing the little kiddos to see something they loved when they were little.  It's really sweet!

This was just announced and since I am not familiar with the location or the view, I am not sure if it is a great thing or just ok. What do you guys think? because I know the Sparkling desert party at EPCOT was totally worth it.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/04/28/tomorrowland-skyline-loung...

that sounds great, Susan

I have friends who always do the Tomorrowland desert party in Magic Kingdom - Tinkerbell flies right over their heads and they get a great spot to view the fireworks. 

Thats good to hear, Christi, because I had heard mixed reviews of the view.They say you miss alot because of trees. But then again I know that even has chairs and tables which makes it awesome by itself! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service