disneyscrappers

there is always something new and exciting going on at the parks. This is a spot to share a LINK to that information and discuss. 

***Please do not post the actual information here unless it is a short paragraph of information.

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan, that sounds fantastic. And hey, the fee includes the tax and tip and valet. LOL Plus park admission. 

omgosh, check out the fun for the Pirates 50th! I know its only temporary but I would love a gold dusted beignet and all that merchandise!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/03/14/news-gold-dusted-churros-a...

My mom is getting her lemon gold dusted beignet today. I may end up missing out because I won't be there until next week for the 5th annual Eggstravaganza Egg hunt.

Currently they have all the stuff in Fantasyland for Beauty and the Beast. Nothing close to Beasts Castle, BOG dining or Storytime with Belle, but some delightful temporary little changes in Fantasyland right now. I tried all the new food and the grey stuff. My favorite part was the onersction between Gaston, Belle and Beast as they wandered around Fantasyland.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service