DisneyScrappers

2017 August Sketch

I know I always say that you can flip it, turn it, change sizes of photos, etc... but after I did my page this time, I realized how cool it would be if you were to turn the page to the right so that its a landscape portrait and the big circle is below the photo. I may have to do another page :)

For my example I did a little watercolor on the background but I stuck pretty close to the sketch. my page is a bit warped but the album will smash it flat for me.

Janeen created this page about her conversation with Gaston. Hilarious! I cant wait to meet him. I love the journaling block 

Kristin created this cute page with photos from Storybook Land at Disneyland. She chose to use two landscape photos and the sketch really worked well with that configuration as we. I rarely use colored cardstock backgrounds but I LOVE this blue background and the way the white splatter pops, its very cheerful like that area of the park.

Julia's sweet page follows the sketch pretty closely as well. Another beautiful colored cardstock background and the cutest framed bird for the large circle in the sketch.

I hope you are inspired to play along! Please post your layout in the gallery and then come back here and post a link so we don't miss your layout :)

Save

Save

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait to use this sketch!

Everyone's samples are SO FUN!!!

Love everyone's examples and love this sketch! Can't wait to use it!
The examples are so lovely! I think I will use this sketch again!
This sketch goes super fast and is a great way to use up scraps!! Love this sketch!!

thanks guys!

What a great sketch!

Oh wow!!!  Great sketch!  I also love all the samples.  

Here is my layout using this sketch! This sketch was fun so I'm sure I will be using it again!
Attachments:

http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/jurassic2011?context=user

Here's my take on this sketch.  I LOVE this sketch and intend on using it again when I get to my Magic Kingdom photos from this 2011 trip.  I needed to get this layout done so I could finish my first book of this trip.  :)  

I love this sketch and everyone did and amazing job!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service