DisneyScrappers

Howdy partners! For your safety, remain seated with your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the train — and be sure to watch your kids. If any of you folks are wearin’ hats or glasses, best remove ’em — ’cause this here’s the wildest ride in the wilderness!

For this challenge create a layout using photos of

"the Wilderness"

including:

Frontierland and Critter Country

Characters

Rides

Snacks

Restaurants

***Optional Challenge: use die cuts - either prepackaged, Sizzix type, or using your die cutting machines

For my example I used photos of Chip and Dale in Frontierland. I used October Afternoon Sasparilla collection and a Prima doily wafer thin die.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So cute!  I think I have pictures printed to fit this challenge!!! 

Wonderful layout!  I'm looking through my photos to find some that will go with this challenge.  

Love this layout! I don't think I have any photos though to play with the challenge! I will have to look around some more and see what I can come up with.
Such a great page! Every last detail is perfect.
So cute...love that paper line...wish I still had some...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service