DisneyScrappers

This one is a challenge that I think most of you will understand and have photos to scrap

We have probably all been rained on at a Disney park and maybe you even have a lovely poncho with Mickey on the back :) Might not have been in April but most of us have been rained on.

And there is nothing more true than the fact that the Disney landscape engineers have some serious talent! Any time of year you will find gorgeous plants and flowers and I think they will show up quite often in your photos.

Create a page using photos of Showers or Flowers and include flowers on your layout and at least one of the following: Clouds, raindrops, bunny, bee, or butterfly

here are a couple of my older pages as an example:

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just cropped pics for this!

I've got TONS of pics for this so I'm in!

here is a new page that I did for this challenge

Well, I've done the showers!

I will try to do a flowers one in April. What a great idea for a challenge!

Here's my flower layout with a Christmasy twist. :)

Once again I've forgotten exactly how to get mine posted.  I hope this works.  It's based on a sketch I found on Pinterest.

http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/001-1

This one goes here:

Disneyland: Arrived

I seem to have missed the flowers component, but I have the clouds!

Adorable Tanya

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service