DisneyScrappers

Here is the November Sketch.

Flip it, turn it, change the number of photos or the sizes.

After you create your layout, post it in the gallery and come back here and share a link or image to inspire the rest of us.

As a Bonus I would like to add the cut file .jpg image that I used. Click the image to view it larger and right click to save.

For my example I have used the Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection of papers . I turned one of the photos and moved the title because I wanted to use this cut file.

Since it is a parade layout I felt like it needed some fun elements of texture and sparkle so I cut the paper strips and used my fringe scissors. I also drew some sparkle stars and added rhinestones.

Save

Save

Save

Views: 1302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my take on this sketch: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/20161030-203621?context=user

I love all the fringe on your layout, Susan!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service