DisneyScrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,577)

Discussions Replied To (1066) Replies Latest Activity

"How are you guys doing with your photos? Are you still taking them every day? I know…"

susan stringfellow replied 1 hour ago to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"oh 8 cheesecakes! WOW - yeah that is alot. I am actually considering making a ginger…"

susan stringfellow replied on Saturday to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"oh ok I get it. I do the month in a life approach then I think. Well I have a ton of…"

susan stringfellow replied on Friday to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"what does a month in the life mean?  I got messed up on numbers and as much as I lik…"

susan stringfellow replied on Wednesday to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"I finished it! Yay! I will make a flip thru video tomorrow. Thanks for the idea merr…"

susan stringfellow replied on Wednesday to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"ok so note to self.... Crate Paper 6x6 pads only have ONE of each paper! So I did or…"

susan stringfellow replied on Tuesday to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"the numbers are sort of transparent red acetate. They are from the 2015 kit from Scr…"

susan stringfellow replied Dec 4 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"omgosh guys. I clearly was not paying attention when I was just putting numbers on p…"

susan stringfellow replied Dec 4 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"   "

susan stringfellow replied Dec 3 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"oh that is going to make your JYC fun! That is very exciting, have fun! I take extra…"

susan stringfellow replied Dec 3 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service