disneyscrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (947) Replies Latest Activity

"ok, its 6pm here and we are supposed to have dinner with my friend and her husband f…"

susan stringfellow replied on Saturday to 2017 March Chat Thread

126 4 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Beth, if you have photos from Toy Story Mania with blocks, that barrel of monkeys, t…"

susan stringfellow replied on Friday to 2017 March Chat Thread

126 4 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Glad you joined us, Beth! You are so right about packing on the lbs in winter. And t…"

susan stringfellow replied on Friday to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

47 on Friday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"ok I clearly need to get over to Wilderness Lodge and AK Lodge! "

susan stringfellow replied on Friday to Top 9 Resort Lobbies According to DisDining.com- What's YOUR fave?

11 yesterday
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Oh my ortho dr said that over 50 no one should do any impact exercises ever! Like no…"

susan stringfellow replied on Friday to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

47 on Friday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"So sad about the tragedy in London. I really just hate seeing attacks on the news. H…"

susan stringfellow replied on Friday to 2017 March Chat Thread

126 4 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"I just got the urge to post a new Challenge and please forgive the examples as I hav…"

susan stringfellow replied Mar 18 to 2017 March Chat Thread

126 4 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Tanya - that sounds yummy! I cant wait to see all of these pages! Nice to see you ag…"

susan stringfellow replied Mar 18 to 2017 March Chat Thread

126 4 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"omgosh I am in tears from watching that, Tanya - hilarious!!! and apparently I am st…"

susan stringfellow replied Mar 16 to 2017 March Chat Thread

126 4 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"I have never been to an AC Moore as we don't have them here but I am pretty sure the…"

susan stringfellow replied Mar 16 to 2017 March Chat Thread

126 4 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service