DisneyScrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,787)

Discussions Replied To (1140) Replies Latest Activity

"hey Andrea, the peek for the paper pack is super cute. I so wish I could be a local…"

susan stringfellow replied 6 hours ago to The Fairytale Club presents... "The Wonderful World of Disney" Papercrafting Party

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Andrea Bethke

"hey all you prize winners out there - we are working on shipping and emailing the pr…"

susan stringfellow replied on Monday to INSD CROP WINNERS!!!!!

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"vickey - that is beautiful and I love the older photo so much! reminds me of going s…"

susan stringfellow replied May 17 to INSD Challenge #17 - Sketch or Cut

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Nancy Burke

"oh yes! look thru the whole gallery! WOW!!!"

susan stringfellow replied May 14 to CROP CHAT thru may 14th

30 May 14
Reply by Michelle Powell

"CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!! We haven't counted and started drawing for prizes but you guys…"

susan stringfellow replied May 14 to CROP CHAT thru may 14th

30 May 14
Reply by Michelle Powell

"got you janeen "

susan stringfellow replied May 13 to White Glove Members List May 2018-May 2019

7 May 13
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Sure Cris! But to be included in the drawing for prizes you must complete 3 layouts…"

susan stringfellow replied May 12 to CROP CHAT thru may 14th

30 May 14
Reply by Michelle Powell

"Wendy - the story one is over in the white glove level ;) Julia - first... you have…"

susan stringfellow replied May 10 to CROP CHAT thru may 14th

30 May 14
Reply by Michelle Powell

"I could seriously do this food challenge only for like a month of layouts. LOL! I lo…"

susan stringfellow replied May 9 to INSD Challenge #5 - Disney Foodie

14 on Sunday
Reply by Tanya R

"hey guys! Since the crop started - like after my page examples. I have finished 4 la…"

susan stringfellow replied May 9 to CROP CHAT thru may 14th

30 May 14
Reply by Michelle Powell

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service