DisneyScrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,643)

Discussions Replied To (1129) Replies Latest Activity

"2 more non disney. I like the way this month's hipkit goes with lake house photos so…"

susan stringfellow replied on Thursday to 2018 Non Disney Layouts

14 on Thursday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"ME TOO! I am on my 8th page and its only half way thru the month. I am pretty excite…"

susan stringfellow replied on Thursday to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

39 on Thursday

"oh I only remember her from disney movies most especially blackbeards ghost! "

susan stringfellow replied Feb 12 to 8 Feb 2018 -- That's a Scary Nanny

1 Feb 12

"oh cool! Scuttle Ursula Sebastian Ariel Nala...because I cant think of a N from Litt…"

susan stringfellow replied Feb 12 to Let's Play the Name Game

5 Feb 12

"TOTALLY CREEPY! but when we first saw it in the 80s there was an element of coolness…"

susan stringfellow replied Feb 12 to 12 Feb 2018 - Captain EO

2 Feb 12

"LOL! Cari - I honestly haven't scrapped the same christmas twice but I have scrapped…"

susan stringfellow replied Feb 11 to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

39 on Thursday

"Good job Natalie! I am not that strong when I see things like this poppins collectio…"

susan stringfellow replied Feb 8 to 2018 Spring Releases CHA ---Creativeavation

28 Feb 8
Reply by Casey Lane

"YAY, videoing! Sounds like you are doing pretty well Natalie! I just finished anothe…"

susan stringfellow replied Feb 8 to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

39 on Thursday

"Ok one week into February and I have 2 pages done and even posted so I am actually o…"

susan stringfellow replied Feb 7 to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

39 on Thursday

"Ok so I got some crate paper flourish yesterday and I wanted to share because there…"

susan stringfellow replied Feb 6 to 2018 Spring Releases CHA ---Creativeavation

28 Feb 8
Reply by Casey Lane

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service