disneyscrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,157)

Discussions Replied To (1002) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks Sally! And speaking of posting from a phone, I noticed Merrick posted a layou…"

susan stringfellow replied 2 hours ago to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 37 minutes ago
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

"thank you guys. I was a bit worried about this whole process. I know it's silly but…"

susan stringfellow replied 2 hours ago to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 37 minutes ago

"****************************************************************************** Major…"

susan stringfellow replied 4 hours ago to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 37 minutes ago

"YAY Casey! That is super exciting! I enjoyed it when we were there in 05. Very very…"

susan stringfellow replied 4 hours ago to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 37 minutes ago

"********** Don't forget Merrick, Janeen, and Julia - I need that sketch example soon…"

susan stringfellow replied 22 hours ago to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 37 minutes ago

"It will be a full week again and I will have to let you know when we will post a bit…"

susan stringfellow replied on Saturday to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 37 minutes ago

"I completely understand Donna. I have donated and had multiple garage sales and now…"

susan stringfellow replied on Thursday to Question about Splash Mountain

7 on Friday
Reply by Donna Coughlin

"LOL! Beth, that is pretty weird but very cool! I think we are about to have more rai…"

susan stringfellow replied Apr 19 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 37 minutes ago

"oh how fun! I don't have a cut file for those but I have this. I also had everything…"

susan stringfellow replied Apr 19 to Question about Splash Mountain

7 on Friday
Reply by Donna Coughlin

"oh I am super excited about this breaking news! The gondola system has been confirme…"

susan stringfellow replied Apr 19 to 2017 Disney WORLD Parks News discussion

5 Apr 19
Reply by susan stringfellow

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service