disneyscrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,098)

Discussions Replied To (947) Replies Latest Activity

"Tanya R, I have you added but for some reason I can't edit this on my ipad"

susan stringfellow replied 1 hour ago to White Glove Level Members List

7 1 hour ago
Reply by susan stringfellow

"wow. I am so not that organized but I wish I was! VERY jealous that you are so close…"

susan stringfellow replied 16 hours ago to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

33 16 hours ago

"Love your pages, Wendy! So perfect. Not a MJ fan at all but love the page. ok 40th a…"

susan stringfellow replied 16 hours ago to 2017 May Chat Thread

131 16 hours ago
Reply by Sally

"I want a cream cheese pretzel now please. :) I am looking forward to the Jolly Holid…"

susan stringfellow replied 17 hours ago to Snacking Around Disneyland

32 17 hours ago

"Diane you are added :)"

susan stringfellow replied 17 hours ago to White Glove Level Members List

7 1 hour ago

"Great goal Lauren! So are you a Disneyland local? I would LOVE a year of photopass p…"

susan stringfellow replied 19 hours ago to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

33 16 hours ago

"ok people, we all know about the gorgeous Matterhorn Macaroon, but check out this ep…"

susan stringfellow replied 20 hours ago to Snacking Around Disneyland

32 17 hours ago

"Oh I believe cats should always be inside, its so sad to think about all that happen…"

susan stringfellow replied 21 hours ago to 2017 May Chat Thread

131 16 hours ago
Reply by Sally

"It makes me kind of miss scrapping non disney. I just have so much disney that needs…"

susan stringfellow replied 21 hours ago to Share links to non-Disney layouts here

120 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"whichever you choose is fine. Gift goes thru the quickest because it doesn't expect…"

susan stringfellow replied 21 hours ago to White Glove Level Members List

7 1 hour ago

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service