DisneyScrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,360)

Discussions Replied To (980) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to take a power strip so we should be good. I have like 4 things to charge I…"

susan stringfellow replied 19 hours ago to Disneyland area - Candy Cane Inn

2 19 hours ago
Reply by susan stringfellow

"I am adding this information from The Fairytale Club because it looks like alot of f…"

susan stringfellow replied Aug 8 to the Fairy Tale Club

15 Aug 8

"oh that sounds fun! I hope we can get several people to play along. I will try hard…"

susan stringfellow replied Aug 2 to 100 Days of Disney

7 Aug 8
Reply by Merrick D

"thanks guys!"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 31 to 2017 August Sketch

10 Aug 8
Reply by Janet Lebeau

"mine too!!! ;) woohoo! "

susan stringfellow replied Jul 31 to When is your next trip to Disneyland Resort?

41 Aug 1
Reply by Diane Karn

"Great job! I wish I had gotten alot done this month but its slow going for me. I am…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 20 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20

"I am glad you did the swan / dolphin causeway page because I have some water photos…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 10 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

26 Aug 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"NICE!!! I just love your way of doing this two pager telling what you loved about it…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 10 to 2016 July Inspiration Challenge

7 Jul 19
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Tron Light Cycles to replace Tomorrowland Speedway! I know this rumor has been runni…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 10 to 2017 Disney WORLD Parks News discussion

13 Jul 12
Reply by Casey Lane

"I sometimes yell some not so nice things at my Silhouette. Most of the time we are f…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 7 to 2017 July Stash Challenge - Tools

18 Jul 8
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service