DisneyScrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,869)

Discussions Replied To (1177) Replies Latest Activity

"oh I miss the days when you could ride in the nosecone of the monorail! Love this pa…"

susan stringfellow replied on Sunday to 2018 August Sketch Challenge

10 on Sunday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Janeen - I have really been enjoying your pages, they always inspire me to get in my…"

susan stringfellow replied on Friday to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

73 on Friday

"I just love everything about this and that magic mesh is fantastic! I want to lift i…"

susan stringfellow replied Aug 6 to 2018 Scraplift Challenge

14 Aug 6

"oh that is just a perfect one to lift Casey! I loved hers and yours is super cute in…"

susan stringfellow replied Aug 4 to 2018 Scraplift Challenge

14 Aug 6

"I know I am not the only one who will be lifting that Small world page of yours, Jan…"

susan stringfellow replied Aug 3 to 2018 Scraplift Challenge

14 Aug 6

"oh Tanya - I love the papers you chose for jungle cruise because I stuggle to scrap…"

susan stringfellow replied Aug 3 to 2018 Boat Ride Challenge

9 Aug 4
Reply by Sally

"I have at least 6 planned! LOL!"

susan stringfellow replied Aug 2 to 2018 Scraplift Challenge

14 Aug 6

"oh I hadn't seen the kit photo yet! LOVE all of those goodies and so many that I can…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 22 to 2018 June Stash Busting Challenge

19 Jul 22

"oh wow!!! I love her clothes and ears! The photos are just so special and your pages…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 21 to 2018 July Toy Story Challenge

17 Aug 3
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Hi Hedy! I am so glad you have joined us. I totally love your style that page with t…"

susan stringfellow replied Jul 21 to WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

48 Jul 23
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service