DisneyScrappers

susan stringfellow's Discussions (1,212)

Discussions Replied To (956) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally understand, Jamie! I love the fun two pager. They are a huge challenge for…"

susan stringfellow replied 8 hours ago to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

76 8 hours ago
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Since there is so much going on at CBR right now I thought I would post a current ju…"

susan stringfellow replied 12 hours ago to all about WDW Caribbean Beach Resort

8 5 hours ago
Reply by Sally

"so glad you enjoyed it too, Janeen. We would have liked it alot better if little kid…"

susan stringfellow replied yesterday to 2018 Dining Plan

22 yesterday

"there is the steak with the potatoes and yes they do well with substitutions. I had…"

susan stringfellow replied yesterday to 2018 Dining Plan

22 yesterday

"oh Margie - that is going to be so much fun!!! I totally love it. Are you already ho…"

susan stringfellow replied yesterday to DIY Mouse Ear headbands

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"yes! Great idea Kathleen! "

susan stringfellow replied on Monday to When is your next trip to Disneyland Resort?

30 on Monday

"Merrick - I cant see your last 2 layouts here. I always see them on instagram though…"

susan stringfellow replied on Monday to Share links to non-Disney layouts here

143 on Monday

"oh those are totally cute!  are they for this year? do you have your costume togethe…"

susan stringfellow replied on Sunday to DIY Mouse Ear headbands

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"yes, Cris, I really like them too. I just grabbed it off pinterest. I am seriously c…"

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"whoa! Look at this link: http://www.lifeslittlerandomhandbook.com/80-disney-mouse-ea…"

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service