DisneyScrappers

Julia Mckenzie-Grant's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"These are gorgeous! "

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Jan 28 to 2108 February Sketch with cut file

11 Feb 6
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"That’s such amazing planning and foresight!"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Jan 24 to 1-21-2018 Castles

2 Jan 24
Reply by Casey Lane

"That’s incredible!"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Jan 24 to BONUS -- Just watch THIS

2 Jan 28
Reply by susan stringfellow

"I love it! "

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Jan 24 to 23 Jan 2018 - That takes the cake!

4 Jan 29
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Wow! He’s a bit scary! I shall have to let Abby know about this before her trip to D…"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Jan 24 to 1-22-18 -- Let Sleeping Dragons Lie

2 Jan 28

"That’s such a lot of work! It’s not very picturesque is it!"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Jan 24 to Main Street refurb craziness at Disneyland

5 Jan 24
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

"I took some photos today but they weren’t very festive, I was on a shopping trip wit…"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Dec 2, 2017 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

87 Jan 6
Reply by Kathleen Summers

"Cris, she’s much better, I think her levels fluctuate from time to time but compared…"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Dec 1, 2017 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

87 Jan 6

"Ooooooo I’ve come to play!! I am doing last years photos and using the Memories And…"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Nov 30, 2017 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

87 Jan 6

"Wendy, I have had a problem with my Achilles since about June, I don’t know what hap…"

Julia Mckenzie-Grant replied Nov 29, 2017 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

179 Jan 27

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service