DisneyScrappers

Casey Lane's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"I completed a couple more layouts for my Halloween album. Haven't been feeling ver…"

Casey Lane replied yesterday to Share links to non-Disney layouts here

145 yesterday
Reply by Casey Lane

"Merrick- we are planning a trip in 2021 as well. Typically we go in September but hu…"

Casey Lane replied on Monday to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 on Monday
Reply by Cris Gray

"How fun those are exact dates as well Wendy! Are you guys planning to go to the Hall…"

Casey Lane replied Jul 16 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 on Monday
Reply by Cris Gray

"I would love to go to an actual crop someday! That would be so hard to park for thou…"

Casey Lane replied Jul 12 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 on Thursday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Menus for Food and Wine this year were just released today! So many yummy things I c…"

Casey Lane replied Jul 12 to 2017 Disney WORLD Parks News discussion

13 Jul 12
Reply by Casey Lane

"Love your layouts Janeen! I haven't been able to get any scrapping done because of…"

Casey Lane replied Jul 6 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 on Thursday

"Love the examples everyone! Such a fun layout and so much fun seeing how so many peo…"

Casey Lane replied Jul 1 to 2017 July Sketch Challenge

9 Jul 1
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"It looks like it would be heavy but it really isn't. It is a little difficult to mov…"

Casey Lane replied Jul 1 to Lets talk adhesives

11 Jul 1
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I use the ATG gun, which I just got for Christmas and can't believe I went this long…"

Casey Lane replied Jun 30 to Lets talk adhesives

11 Jul 1
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Natalie- love the new video and your layout is gorgeous! Great sketch for using so m…"

Casey Lane replied Jun 22 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 on Thursday

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service