DisneyScrappers

Orlanda Silva's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"i'm soo excited! I can not wait to get started."

Orlanda Silva replied Jan 2 to 2018 Disney Scrappers Design Team

13 on Monday
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Oh wow. How I wish I could do voice overs especially for Disney. How cool that they…"

Orlanda Silva replied Nov 21, 2017 to 2017 November 9 -- The Voices

6 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"For me it’s super easy because I normally go alone so how hard can it be to plan a t…"

Orlanda Silva replied Nov 11, 2017 to What do you do to prepare for your Disney Trip?

9 Jan 7
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"I have not seen both versions. I've only got the gangster version. Its sad that it w…"

Orlanda Silva replied Aug 24, 2017 to 2017 August 22nd -- The Great Movie Ride!

7 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Casey Lane

"Such a great page! Every last detail is perfect."

Orlanda Silva replied Aug 4, 2017 to 2017 Aug Howdy Partners Challenge

6 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I have 2 trips that I haven't finished so that would be a great idea to get started…"

Orlanda Silva replied Jul 4, 2017 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

27 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Tanya Fears

"I use the ATG gun. It's actually my second one because my first one was so annoying…"

Orlanda Silva replied Jul 1, 2017 to Lets talk adhesives

11 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"These pages are soo much fun!! You ladies did such a great job on your pages & i…"

Orlanda Silva replied Jun 30, 2017 to 2017 July Sketch Challenge

10 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Thanks Susan, great tips. I'm going to try using the watercolor paper and the dryer…"

Orlanda Silva replied Jun 8, 2017 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"How do you get them to emboss so well? It doesn't seem to work for me when I try it"

Orlanda Silva replied Jun 7, 2017 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service