DisneyScrappers

Orlanda's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not seen both versions. I've only got the gangster version. Its sad that it w…"

Orlanda replied Aug 24 to 2017 August 22nd -- The Great Movie Ride!

7 Aug 24
Reply by Casey Lane

"Such a great page! Every last detail is perfect."

Orlanda replied Aug 4 to 2017 Aug Howdy Partners Challenge

6 Sep 2
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I have 2 trips that I haven't finished so that would be a great idea to get started…"

Orlanda replied Jul 4 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

26 Aug 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"I use the ATG gun. It's actually my second one because my first one was so annoying…"

Orlanda replied Jul 1 to Lets talk adhesives

11 Jul 1
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"These pages are soo much fun!! You ladies did such a great job on your pages & i…"

Orlanda replied Jun 30 to 2017 July Sketch Challenge

10 Aug 28
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Thanks Susan, great tips. I'm going to try using the watercolor paper and the dryer…"

Orlanda replied Jun 8 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"How do you get them to emboss so well? It doesn't seem to work for me when I try it"

Orlanda replied Jun 7 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I've tried all different ways to store these. I've tried binders (they start slippin…"

Orlanda replied Jun 7 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I love thin dies. I have various shapes but mostly floral leaves and doilies. I stor…"

Orlanda replied Jun 6 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Great sketch, great pages everyone!!"

Orlanda replied May 30 to 2017 June Sketch Challenge

14 Jun 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service