DisneyScrappers

Orlanda's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Susan, great tips. I'm going to try using the watercolor paper and the dryer…"

Orlanda replied Jun 8 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"How do you get them to emboss so well? It doesn't seem to work for me when I try it"

Orlanda replied Jun 7 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I've tried all different ways to store these. I've tried binders (they start slippin…"

Orlanda replied Jun 7 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I love thin dies. I have various shapes but mostly floral leaves and doilies. I stor…"

Orlanda replied Jun 6 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Great sketch, great pages everyone!!"

Orlanda replied May 30 to 2017 June Sketch Challenge

14 Jun 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Those are awesome!! Congrats!!"

Orlanda replied May 26 to Got the DCWV prize today!

6 May 31
Reply by Donna Coughlin

"Beth - you are on a roll getting this pages done and they are fabulous!! I need to p…"

Orlanda replied May 19 to Share links to non-Disney layouts here

141 on Thursday
Reply by Merrick D

"Congratulations to all the winners!!! You all did a fabulous job on your pages!!"

Orlanda replied May 15 to Thank You and Crop Winners!!!

11 May 16
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Here is my Challenge page."

Orlanda replied May 14 to Challenge #3 - It's in the Details

21 Jun 2
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Oh I love the movie Avatar. I think mostly because I love the actor Sam Worthington…"

Orlanda replied May 10 to CHECK OUT PANDORA!

11 May 12
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service