DisneyScrappers

Orlanda S.'s Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"I envy everyone’s spaces because mine is pretty much just a desk. This is what it lo…"

Orlanda S. replied 5 hours ago to PreCrop Clean up

6 5 hours ago
Reply by Orlanda S.

"Thanks Susan. And for my Hawaii page, I don’t know if you can tell but it’s based on…"

Orlanda S. replied yesterday to Pre Crop Inspiration

8 yesterday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"1. My Favorite Layout: Not sure if its suppose to be a Disney layout or not but this…"

Orlanda S. replied on Sunday to Pre Crop Inspiration

8 yesterday

"Your layout is one I want to do because I love those flowers sooo much. Nancy’s Page…"

Orlanda S. replied on Saturday to Pre Crop Inspiration

8 yesterday

"oh Tanya - I so agree about the characters. I totally feel the same way. I always fe…"

Orlanda S. replied on Wednesday to Pre Crop Chat spot - say hi!

59 9 hours ago
Reply by Diane Karn

"hello everyone 1. Last park I visited was Disneyland December 2016 2. Traditional sc…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 17 to Pre Crop Chat spot - say hi!

59 9 hours ago
Reply by Diane Karn

"Oh how fun. I think we all pretty much scrapped exactly alike. Card stock, stickers…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 15 to Share your first ever scrapbook layout

21 Apr 17
Reply by Casey Lane

"I’m trying to make my card & finding it extremely difficult. So my hats off to t…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 14 to Pre-Crop Mini Challenge - Disney Card

18 Apr 16
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Oh these are so cool. I love them ALL."

Orlanda S. replied Apr 11 to Pre-Crop Mini Challenge - Disney Card

18 Apr 16
Reply by Tanya Fears

"oh how fun! I have lots of these too and dont know what to do with them, cant wait f…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 10 to Pre-crop Prep Info 1 - Maps

10 Apr 13
Reply by Valerie S.

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service