disneyscrappers

Orlanda S.'s Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates. Unfortunately no scrapping for me this week…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 15 to 2017 April Chat Thread

150 21 hours ago
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Janeen, that sounds so scary! but so glad you and your friend are okay. Anybody scra…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 9 to 2017 April Chat Thread

150 21 hours ago

"Susan - i think that's a great idea. I love seeing designers ideas especially with n…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 7 to 2017 April Chat Thread

150 21 hours ago

"Here is my entry for this challenge. I used the characters statues, and the flowers…"

Orlanda S. replied Apr 1 to 2017 April Inspiration Challenge

4 Apr 3
Reply by Kathleen Summers

"Thank you Tami!! It was so much fun to do."

Orlanda S. replied Mar 27 to 2017 March - Try This Challenge

5 Mar 27
Reply by Orlanda S.

"Susan, so sorry you are going through so much lately but it will get better and you'…"

Orlanda S. replied Mar 24 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1
Reply by susan stringfellow

"I agree, I love AK lodge."

Orlanda S. replied Mar 24 to Top 9 Resort Lobbies According to DisDining.com- What's YOUR fave?

11 Mar 26

"Great to hear. It is awful. So glad we have this site to take us all away from bad s…"

Orlanda S. replied Mar 23 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"Didn't have time earlier today to come on here but Just hoping our Disneyscrapper fr…"

Orlanda S. replied Mar 22 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"Kathleen - I'm in Livermore. Not too far from Sac. It has been nice weather finally.…"

Orlanda S. replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service